THREE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY:
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of 3 years from the original invoice date.
Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the original dated sales receipt.
In the Charlie Oven, we use components, surface treatments and materials that are designed to live outdoors all year round and resist rusting and weathering, including using high temperature powder coat paint on exterior metal surfaces. These surfaces can be damaged by being scratched and dented and can then rust. Certain conditions and chemicals (eg fertilisers, pesticides, chlorine (including from pools or hot tubs) and salt) can corrode the powder coat and finish on metal coatings. As such, the warranty on metal and stainless steel components does not cover rust, oxidization, fading or other blemishes, unless it also causes these parts to cease to function or lose structural integrity.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, or accidents (see User Manual for correct usage)
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages by user incurred during assembly or maintenance
- Alterations, modifications, or the use of non-standard components
- Any used, previously displayed items
- The door seal
- The thermometer (beyond 1 year)
- Severe weather conditions such as hail, acid rain, hurricanes, earthquakes, wildfires, tsunamis or surges, tornadoes or severe storms and other environmental factors
- Heat and/or smoke tarnishing to the paintwork on the front panel and and/or door.
The company makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and the company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty.
For consumer transactions, the limited warranty terms contained in this statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this product to the purchaser.
All warranty claims must be filed by the consumer to the Cheeky Charlie Oven Company Ltd. Please retain invoices for a minimum of 3 years for warranty purposes.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within 3 years from invoice date. Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received
- Claims should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied by supporting evidence and documentation
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging
- We reserve the right to specify that postable items be returned to the factory for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
- Pictures are required to make claims for defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice