Steaks, Sides and Sauces Masterclass with Chris Taylor aka T-Bone Chops on 26th June.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Learn how to cook the perfect steak, a selection of sides and sauces. We are teaming up again with Chris Taylor, who did our first-ever masterclass. Chris, aka @tbone_chops, is a professional chef, food stylist, fire cooking expert and author.
In this masterclass, you'll learn about different cuts of steak and how to grill each one to perfection over the fire in the Charlie Charcoal Oven. Depending on the cut of beef, the cooking treatment required varies. Chris will show you how to get the best out of each cut.
We will focus on cuts of steak that excite the senses and make outdoor cooking delicious. Such as:
- Picanha - A prized cut of beef in Brazil. It has a nice fat cap which renders during the cooking process. Traditionally the Picanha is cut into steaks which are skewered and cooked over charcoal.
- Tomahawk - The king of steak! It's a ribeye with the bone still attached. It's a show-stopping cut which will feed many!
- Rumpheart - A very tasty cut of beef, which is a pleasure to eat when handled correctly.
- Rump tail or Tri-Tip - One of the tastiest cuts of beef for flavour. It can be very tough if not given the correct love.
We will complement the steaks with sides
- Charred broccoli and cheesy burnt leeks
- Smoked potato salad
- Fire-charred tender stems greens with sherry vinegar and pine nuts
- Dirty shallots
And some steak sauces to take your steak game to the next level:
- Charcoal bearnaise sauce
- Bay smoked Bone marrow parley garlic sauce
- Classic peppercorn sauce
- Sweet flatbreads whisky caramel pineapple
Enjoy a two-course meal with drinks. You will leave with a goodie bag and recipe booklet.
Date: Monday, 26th June.
Time: 5 pm to 9 pm.
Location: Richmond, Surrey, TW9
We're delighted to work with Tom Hixson of Smithfield, trusted by 5-star chefs, restaurants, hotels & pitmasters across the UK. Tom Hixson of Smithfield is an award-winning butcher with an extensive range of meat. World's Finest Produce. Trusted By UK's Top Chefs. Delivered To Your Door. Founded Over 50 Years Ago.
We will be using all their meat in this class, and we're delighted to offer a special discount code of 20% off CHARLIEOVEN20. (Valid until 26th July).