Servings Prep Time Cook Time
6-8 20 minutes 15/20 minutes
- 2 x 250g Camembert rounds.
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Handful of springs of rosemary
- Light the Charlie Oven. Aim for 200°C (remember to choke the air vents down when the temperature reaches 190°C, as the oven will continue to rise by 10°C after you’ve adjusted the air vents.
- Take the camembert out of the packaging and remove the layer of paper from around the cheese. Then place the cheese back in the box. Take a knife and cut slashes across the top of the cheese to form diamond shapes.
- Slice the garlic into thin slivers and poke into the top of the camembert.
- Take the rosemary and place small springs into the top of the cheese.
- Place the cheese in the Charlie Oven in the middle part of the oven. Close the door and wait 15-20 minutes. Then serve.