- 350 g white bread bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 250 g plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- 100g butter
- Sea salt flakes
- Olive oil
- 1 Clove of grated garlic
- 20g Flatleaf parsley
Place dry ingredients into a bowl and mix.Then add the yogurt and knead until it forms a smooth dough.
- Divide into eight equal portions.Use some flour to dust the work surface and roll out each portion of dough, separate with flour.
- Place the rolled-out dough directly onto the cooking racks in the Charlie Oven. Make sure the oven is at 250°C. Close the oven for 2 to 3 minutes, open and flip the flat breads. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- For the butter dressing, place the butter in a heat proof pot and heat for 5 minutes or until the butter turns nutty brown. Remove from the oven. Add grated garlic, and finely chopped parsley and mix.
- Coat the top of each flat bread with garlic butter mix. Finally, sprinkle with sea salt flakes and serve.